Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Doug would be proud

I fixed my Volvo for $12.90, a little elbow grease, and the great over the phone diagnostic skills of Brittney's brother Jake (Doug Jr.). It had a transmission fluid leak, that I thought was a power steering leak, a little tightening of some hoses a quart of tranny fluid and some power steering additive and the "hearse" runs like new. Thanks Jake.
Here is me a few days ago doing some serious surgery recovery, dreaming of fairways and greens. The knee is getting better everyday, I visited the physical therapist today, he removed my stitches, hope to be golfing and back to full strength by march at the latest.
The amazing Ella making a castle out of her toys. Ella quote of the day "Mommy you wouldn't fit through a small door." Brittney was thrilled to hear that.
Less than a month away and we still do not have a name for the new baby. If anyone has a great girls name Brittney has $20 for a winning name. post names to comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should name her after me. Or a name like Adelaide, Addie for short.

climber said...

Kevina? k-deva? kdayva? those names would really fit in down here, we will consider it, but Addison is in the running.