Thursday, January 18, 2007

Her cocoa rests on her belly

She tells me "you have not updated your blog in awhile" as her cocoa rests on her belly. I respond, "because my life has been borafill lately."

Yeah borafill, as far as blog material goes, no exciting golf rounds, bike adventures, or lizards. Just gluacoma, geriatrics, and myopia, exciting for me but boring for the rest of the world.

Trying to sell our piano on craigs list and some idiot is trying to clean her dirty money. What she doesn't know is that like dwight from the office, i'm a volunteer crime fighter and can spot a scam from a mile away. Only takes one $100 computer that never shows up to plant the scam fighting passion.

I did find the coolest website in the world www.golfwrx.com it is even better than my www.clubsinthebag.blogspot.com

No comments: