Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Today was a great day

A friend watched my kids ALL day. I think that automatically makes us BFFs or blood sisters or something. Shannon, I OWE YOU.

I won't tell you how many miles I used on my day of freedom, but here is a list of some of my activities:

2-hour drive to BMH
Temple session
Benjamin Moore Paint Store
Sushi with friends (miss you gals!)
Nadau furniture (Amazing)
Pottery Barn and PBKids
Gap and Gapkids
Old Navy
Restoration Hardware (my favorite store. sooooooo out of my price range.)
Banana R. (a few hot new outfits, compliments of kyle)
Belk (Kate decided to war paint with my makeup. Needed a few refills)
Vicki's Secret (Biofit rules, ladies)
Janie and Jack
Pier 1
Bed Bath and Beyond (Sat in demo massage chair for awhile.)
Macaroni Grill to go (in celebration of old times with gina)
Pulled over by cop for tag question (let me go with a smile)
2-hour drive home

The best part is Kyle had the kids all tucked in when I came home. I don't think I need another day like this for awhile but needless to say i will fall asleep with a smile on my face tonight!!!

6 comments:

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

I am so glad you had a day to yourself. It sounds like a great day too. I bet you miss having Gina around. I love you Brit!! Thanks for being such a good sis.

Sherilyn and Donovan said...

Wow, you did good!! I had an awesome lunch, very good food and conversation.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

how did you get that all done in one day? nice :)

Macdonalds said...

What a day! You are good to get that all accomplished. I am still in awe.

Kathy said...

I was great having lunch with you. I miss you! I am amazed at how much you got accomplished.

Ashley Whimpey: The One with the Fairy Dust said...

I seriously can't believe you got so much done in one day. I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten all of that done in this entire year. Good work! I love all of the pics of your beautiful kids. You are such a great mom!