Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Eenee, meenee, minee, moe















Which house do you like better?















For those of you who don't know, kyle has decided he wants to move to a smaller house around the corner and across from the golf course. He calls it "The gillespie economic stimulas package." Our kitchen is finished, so of course it makes perfect sense that we would move.

Flowers, compliments of Kyle. Also, grandma anne sent the girls a birthday package with real butterflies in it. Ella says, "I'm going to go watch a movie with my worms." What she means is her caterpillars.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me you put katie kate on the groud with the ducks!!!!! love grama anne

Sarah said...

um, is that really your kitchen? Because it looks like a picture taken from the martha stewart magazine...
I like both houses, the one your in now is probably my favorite! Love the picture with kate and the ducks!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't belive it when you told me you were thinking of moving but. . . I like the other house too if the kitchen compares! Hope you had a Happy Birthday and Ella too! Kate tomarrow! It's a busy few days at your house. I wish to send you one of my famous new cakes but it won't servive the delivery. So Meet me at my house March 5th! love you

Matt, Karin, Sienna, Sadie & Tanner said...

Your girls are so cute together. I love it! Don't sell your house, you will be so sad to get rid of all the work you did.

I'm sad you aren't coming to TX anymore. We'll have to meet up in Utah in May!

Love ya!
Karin