Saturday, November 04, 2006

78, did it again.


Repeatable results. I shot a 78 today at Highland park today, I've broke 80 twice now in the past month, sweet. I hope to keep up the trend. I've been trying a new driver and hybrid with x-flex shafts and they have got to go. My irons have x-flex shafts and they are awesome but I am loosing distance with the driver and hybrid, back to stiff shafts. I have an R5 with a Speeder 757 x-flex shaft and it is like hitting a 2x4 against a brick wall, the shaft I used today is a Graman UL780 "limey" x-flex, not as harsh as the speeder but, still too much for me. I will probably go back to the Aldila NV shafts. Sorry for the boring golf techno weenie stuff but maybe someone out there will find it as cool as I do. We had the great annual garage sale this morning. Our neighborhood has this thing every year and somehow I get roped into selling a bunch of stuff for pennies. we sold a bunch of stuff and only made like $23, what a waste of time! I vow every year to not do it again but somehow I find myself waking up at dawn and hauling a bunch of crap out to the cold driveway. Gina (the super garage sale deal finder) brought some stuff over, she didn't do any better than us. But our friend Kevin showed up at about 10:30 with a couple of items and sold them within 10 minutes to a big lady in a minivan that wouldn't even get out of her van, It was the drive through garage sale, she pointed and the item was brought to her. Kevin sold a wopping $32.25, stompped on all of us in only a few minutes.
Here is the real way to sell: Ebay. (aka cash cow) I've got a lot of inventory that needs to be moved, bought another TaylorMade tp mb iron set yesterday and still have the LT's and 3 R5 tp drivers that need to go. check out the photo, I need a haircut, Debbie the haircut lady had the weekend off, I guess I will go shag for another week.

No comments: